Download the entry guide
Download the entry guide below to give you all the hints and tips you need to create the perfect entry
(photo of entry guide here)How to enter
- Select your category and read the criteria for your chosen category
- Take a look at the judges guidance page, which gives you a real insight into what the judges are looking for and also what to bear in mind when submitting your entry
- When you are ready go to the enter now page to submit your entry and have your payment details at the ready! Your entry will only be complete once you have paid via credit card/paypal or selected the invoice option. Prices are per entry.
- Entry is 100% online. For ease we recommend preparing your entry in Word (or similar) first. Use the categories and criteria page to find out what the questions are for your chosen category and then draft your entry before copying and pasting it into the online entry form.
- As part of the entry process you are required to upload your organisation’s logo or if a person award a headshot. If your entry is successful, this logo/headshot will be used on the night of the awards as part of the on-screen graphics.
- Supporting materials: At the end of your entry you will be asked if you wish to upload any supporting materials. Please use this to attach images, graphs and diagrams to your entry but be aware that we cannot guarantee the judges will consider the supporting materials when reviewing your entry. All important information regarding your entry must therefore be included in the word limit of your entry.
- You may enter as many categories as you wish. Please note each entry must be submitted separately.
- The word limit specified in the category criteria is for guidance only, however we cannot guarantee that the judges will review your entry in full if your entry does exceed the word limit.
- The information submitted within your entry will be treated as confidential but please note that a short summary of all shortlisted entries will be published and used at the awards ceremony.
- Entry will stay open until Friday 14 September 2018.
- If you have submitted an Intention to Enter you will automatically be granted an entry extension of one week.
- Once your entry has been submitted you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your entry. If you do not receive such notification, please contact Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
- Entries will be judged by a panel of independent adjudicators led by the editor of edie.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by any member of the judging panel.
- By submitting an entry to the awards you agree to your organisation being represented at the awards ceremony, if you are shortlisted, on Wednesday 6 February 2018. Please note that additional charges apply to attend the awards.
- All winners will be announced at the awards dinner on Wednesday 6 February 2018.
- Winners are not notified in advance.
- Winners may announce their success in press releases, advertising, promotional material,stationery, etc. When doing so please include the awards’ name, category and year in which you have won.